Cloud-based control platform is a process consisting of computing, network, storage, and other resources as basic components to select and predefine according to system requirements. Along with virtualization, software definition, and distributed architecture, it realizes modularized seamless scale-out and builds an environment driven entirely by software through multiple sets of networked standardized hardware which is based on existing hardware modules. Providing the most convenient hybrid cloud deployment solution through the cloud management and control platform.
What functions should a cloud control and management platform have?
- Integration with existing IT systems
- Automate tasks
- Data visualization
- Can be accessed via the Internet
Support for hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments
- Control and manage everything
Our Q-NEX Console is a cloud-based control platform, which provides centralized management, visibility, and control on the campus without the high cost and complexity of traditional physical control systems. Q-NEX Console can achieve remote device control, scheduled list settings for automation operation, campus broadcast, cloud storage, and live streaming. In the Q-NEX Smart Campus solution, IT management can no longer be limited by time and place, so long as there is Internet access, all the campus devices can be under control with a click.
Then, let’s check the difference between a cloud control system and a physical control system.
Cloud control system:
1. You do not need a local server, all your data is kept on a secure remote server, thereby eliminating maintenance and training costs.
2. Free wireless security and function updates.
3. Automate tasks without manual operation.
4. Support technical assistance from a dedicated IT team.
Physical control system:
1. Expensive hidden costs, such as the labor cost of daily maintenance or additional costs for software updates and training.
2. Remote management systems are more complex and costly.
3. The traditional physical system is often too complex to be easily delegated to other team members.
Here are some other articles that we think might interest you: