Q-NEX is a clever university service that centrally manages the gadgets on campus, as well as I have actually introduced carefully in the last write-up.
Next, I intend to share the main functions of Q-NEX with you.
1. Gadget control: This is among the most vital features of Q-NEX. There are two main methods to control centrally. One is to regulate devices via a desktop control panel placed on the wall surface beside the display screen. Just required to switch on and off all power devices in the class with one key on the control panel, and it likewise can attain some basic procedures such as volume adjustment, panel lock, input switch, etc
2. Gain access to Control: With an integrated digital lock control module for door safety, it enables authorized accessibility by swiping an RFID card. The RFID card can also be used for activating the control board so that pupils without permission can’t ruin the centers.
3. AV Matrix Switch Over: What is AV Matrix? It is to route audio and video signals from multiple input sources to one or more display tools, like a projector, TELEVISION, or interactive flat panel to make sure that you can openly switch to present the same content or different content on various display gadgets.
4. Networked AV Distribution: NMP can function as a LAN switch. By connecting NMP to a Q-NEX Media Web server, it can accomplish AV circulation which includes real-time streaming as well as AV broadcasting. Institution IT admin can select streaming materials and also push them to various classrooms by timetable.
5. Vehicle Carrying Out of Task Schedule. It can instantly execute by establishing scheduled tasks. Such as the power switch, course ringtones, and break songs.
6. Wireless amplification: You just need to link the Audio speaker to the NMP, and also it can achieve the effect of amplification.
7. Cloud storage space: There is no need to bring a USB flash drive to duplicate the courseware for educators. Just find it directly in the cloud storage space data and also present it.
These are the main features that the QNEX service can achieve. Next post, I’ll show you just how these functions work in applications. If you want Q-NEX, simply contact our Q-NEX website.
Here are some other articles that we think might interest you: